Saturday, December 28, 2013

Here Goes Nothing

This is my first official post on my new blog.  As many know who have dp (my abbreviation for depression), we don't have a lot of energy and we sometimes live in our heads too.  I'm going to attempt to keep this as a journal of my dp and also my spd (again - my abbreviation for skin picking disorder).  I don't have a lot of time right now and my blog doesn't look like I want it too, but I'll sneak in when I can to make it look better.  In my mind, I'm funny as all get out - and too my peers (that have nooooo idea of my situation) I'm high-lair-ious!  But I guess we'll really find out.  Okay... this is alll the time I'm allowing myself for right now.  I'll try to come back on tomorrow to give a brief description of myself.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment